Kindergarten and Pre-K Registration Starts January 9th.
Kindergarten and Pre-K Registration Starts January 9th, 2017
To register your child using the online form please CLICK HERE. The link will become active on January 9th at 8:15 a.m. There is also a printable version of the form, please CLICK HERE for the printable version. We will be accepting registrations in person at the office starting the morning of January 9th as well.
Online: Through this process, you will be asked:
- to upload a copy of the child's citizenship status (ie birth certificate)
- to input the child's Alberta Health Care number
- to uplolad a copy of any court documents which relate to the welfare of the child
- provide emergency contact information other then the parents/gaurdian
- to notify of any special medical conditions that may affect your child at school
In Person: Please be prepared to provide a copy of the child's birth certificate as well as any information from previous schools including their latest report card. We also ask that you provide emergency contact information and let us know about any special medical conditions that may affect your child at school.